Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Waiting on Wednesday (10): Sylvia Day - Reflected in You (Crossfire, #2)

"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.


Title: Reflected in You
Author: Sylvia Day
Series: Crossfire, #2
Publisher: Penguin Group
Release Date: October 2nd, 2012
Summary (from Goodreads): 
Gideon Cross. As beautiful and flawless on the outside as he was damaged and tormented on the inside. He was a bright, scorching flame that singed me with the darkest of pleasures. I couldn't stay away. I didn't want to. He was my addiction... my every desire... mine.

My past was as violent as his, and I was just as broken. We'd never work. It was too hard, too painful... except when it was perfect. Those moments when the driving hunger and desperate love were the most exquisite insanity.

We were bound by our need. And our passion would take us beyond our limits to the sweetest, sharpest edge of obsession...
Why I Look Forward to This: I recently read Bared to You and it stuck with me. Gideon and Eva are both very flawed characters with dark histories, but they're committed to making their relationship healthy and functional -- it's so refreshing to see fictional couples working together instead of one person calling all the shots. The first book is pretty self-containing, but I really want to see where they eventually end up.

What are you waiting on this Wednesday?

3 comments:

  1. hmm never heard of this book before! Sounds coool!
    Here is my WOW: http://majibookshelf.blogspot.com/2012/08/waiting-on-wednesday-26-nerve.html

    Farah @MajiBookshelf

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've heard of this but i still need to read book 1!

    My WoW!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmmm, not my cup of tea, but I hope you'll love it as much as you loved the first book :)

    http://thedailyprophecy.blogspot.nl/2012/08/waiting-on-wednesday-18-wasteland.html

    ReplyDelete